Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What is the best way to blow dry wet wavy hair for the best result.?

I have an excellent blow dryer, but i need help to come up with the best way to blow dry it.



thankss



Is flipping over better, do u need clips to separate sections all this extra information is appreciated.



What is the best way to blow dry wet wavy hair for the best result.?

I have hair like yours; I tend to blow dry it upside down for lots of volume then flip over to sort out and set my fringe / parting. I don't have the time or patience to separate into sections. Finally I scrunch in some mousse (sparingly). At this stage it looks a bit wild, but I sleep on it and it's tamed in the morning with lots of texture and waves. If theres any frizzy bits I use a tiny bit of wax on my fingertips.

No comments:

Post a Comment