Tuesday, July 28, 2009

How do I keep my hair from frizzing? I think it's my shampoo 'cause if I let my hair air d

There is some stuff that comes in a clear bottle and is called biosilk gel glaze or something, after your hair is dry or before it starts drying put a penny-size amount in your hand and rub togeather then rub through all your hair root to tips.......be careful not to use to much as it can cause you to get kind of oily hair!!!!!!!! the shampoo and conditioner that goes with it is called biolage you do not have to use it but it is what i use and it is the best however the shampoo and conditioner is not sold anywhere except professional salons and sometimes but if you go to walmart and they have a salon place that does haircuts you can get the shampoo and conditioner there........the biosilk is availible at target and sometimes at walmart at the hair section as well as in the professional salons too..............hope i helped!



here is a picture of what it looks like!!!!!!!!!!



How do I keep my hair from frizzing? I think it's my shampoo 'cause if I let my hair air dry it frizzes!!

Try a leave-in conditioner.



How do I keep my hair from frizzing? I think it's my shampoo 'cause if I let my hair air dry it frizzes!!

My hair is the same way. Try not 2 run yr fingers thru it till it is totally dry %26amp; use pantiene defriz.



How do I keep my hair from frizzing? I think it's my shampoo 'cause if I let my hair air dry it frizzes!!

It probably isn't the shampoo, because if you let any type if hair air dry without any product, it will most likely frizz. What I do, is after I get out of the shower, and towel dry my hair, I use a smoothing cream through your hair.



How do I keep my hair from frizzing? I think it's my shampoo 'cause if I let my hair air dry it frizzes!!

I blow dry my hair. If I do not it frizzes every time. I have coarse dry natural curly hair.



How do I keep my hair from frizzing? I think it's my shampoo 'cause if I let my hair air dry it frizzes!!

There are types of shampoo's for frizzy hair. You could try Frizz-ease from John Frieda. I used to use that. Now I just blow dry my hair with hair straightener. Good luck!



How do I keep my hair from frizzing? I think it's my shampoo 'cause if I let my hair air dry it frizzes!!

tresemee antifrizz....you can buy this at walmart for 3 bucks..works great. Frizz comes from the humidity in the air.



How do I keep my hair from frizzing? I think it's my shampoo 'cause if I let my hair air dry it frizzes!!

try Pantene extra Strength. Serum. It's really good.



How do I keep my hair from frizzing? I think it's my shampoo 'cause if I let my hair air dry it frizzes!!

use herbal essences none of your frizzness///check it out---%26gt; http://herbalessences.com/us/collections... and u must buy the leave in cream --omg! it works soooo good! i love it!



good luck! hope this helps=)



How do I keep my hair from frizzing? I think it's my shampoo 'cause if I let my hair air dry it frizzes!!

I've had frizz trouble for years, and have tried probably 100 different products to tame it. Silicone "serums" are the only products I know to absolutely stop frizz. If you have thick, course hair, I recommend John Frieda's Frizz-Ease Extra Strength Serum:



http://www.johnfrieda.com/products/produ...



Use it sparingly at first, it's powerful!



---------



If your hair is fine or thinner, I recommend Paul Mitchell Super Skinny:



http://www.paulmitchell.com/Products/Pau...



It's very lightweight. I use it on my daughter's hair.



Good luck!



How do I keep my hair from frizzing? I think it's my shampoo 'cause if I let my hair air dry it frizzes!!

I am absolutely the last person to give advice on hair care. It could very well be your shampoo. You might be using one that is not suited to your hair's texture or the scalp's condition. I have very fine hair with a dry scalp. If I use a blow dryer I will get the frizzy fluffs (as I call them). I use a shampoo for chemical treated dry fine hair and use a conditioner for dry scalps. I towel dry my hair and them brush it out and let it air dry. I do not get the frizzy hair not fluffs in the wrong places. My hair is past the middle of my back and for economy sake for all that I do during the day ( I am sole caregiver for my 94 yr old father---I am 50) I pull my hair back in a pony tail. You might invest in going to a really good hair stylist and find out what he/she thinks that you should do with washing and drying your hair. These people are trained and will see your hair and scalp and be able to feel and study the texture as well as ask about your lifestyles so that he/she can give you the best advice that a professional can give. Good luck with your hair problems. I know that the hair and its condition and style really changes your looks and with good looking hair and style one feels better about themselves and therefore exudes a better happier life to others.



How do I keep my hair from frizzing? I think it's my shampoo 'cause if I let my hair air dry it frizzes!!

The absolute best is the new brand called Organix. It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate free so it wont dry out or frizz your hair, plus...it smells awesome! They have different collections of Organix Shampoos, Conditioners, and Styling items for different hair types which are all amazing! You can get Organix at Target, Albertsons, Kroger, Bed Bath %26amp; Beyond, Safeway, Duane Reade, Amazon, etc. Its the best! You'll love it!



http://www.organixhair.com/



.



How do I keep my hair from frizzing? I think it's my shampoo 'cause if I let my hair air dry it frizzes!!

Dont go out and buy anything expensive.



First: Purchase a mild Shampoo (To Clarify hair, I will explain why)



Second: TRIM your hair ends (May 1 1/2 to 2 inches)



Third: Here's the magic part: Mix olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil, avocado oil and a "little" honey, (honey u will have to heat so it can blend). Either leave on ALL day or all night (if all nite, DONT use honey)



Use a teaspoon of every oil and honey,.... a little more if ur hair is long or a little less if ur hair is short



Repeat this 3-4 times a week, your hair will grow like a weed, fortify, reconstruct, moisturize, soften %26amp; remove all frizz I promise,..... and it will be super shiny!!!!



The clairifying shampoo will help take the oil off your hair when u shower



You can also use a conditioner but get a light conditioner that wont wiegh ur hair down, becuz u can over condition, I use herbl essences "clean happy" conditioner.



When I do this at nite, I wake up, shampoo %26amp; condition, rinse and style as usual. Has worked for years



You can find olive oil anywere, but the other oils you will have to buy at a local organics store, wholes foods or BJ's health corner.



Source: http://www.myspace.com/creaturemermaid.....

No comments:

Post a Comment