Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Does any1 kno the best hair products to help black hair w/ dry scalp 2 stay mouisterized & grow

try dr. miracle's gro oil it's suppose to help with dry scalp and as you put it on it gives your scalp a tingly feeling which massages your scalp and that makes your blood flow which cause hair growth. i love it i just started using it about 4 days ago and my hair feels so much stronger and healthier. also you can try hair formula 37 which made my hair grew about 1 inch in a month it's pretty expensive but worth it



Does any1 kno the best hair products to help black hair w/ dry scalp 2 stay mouisterized %26amp; grow very quickly?

Try Do Gro scalp oil products. In the summer, my scalp is especially dry and itchy which causes my hair to shed a lot due to lack of moisture. It really helped a lot. I also bought a rake/scalp brush. I make sure that I brush with it almost every night. It helps to stimulate my scalp and relieves any itching. As far as a product that will help your hair grow quickly, I do not believe there is such a product.



Does any1 kno the best hair products to help black hair w/ dry scalp 2 stay mouisterized %26amp; grow very quickly?

for me try the tea tree hair moisturizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment