Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dry, damaged, coloured hair?

Know of the best shampoo and conditioner for the above hair type? I prefer professional products please. Products like Pantene, Dove, even Loreal's cheaper range do not work for me. Salon brand Redken stopped working for me after a while so, perhaps other recommendations, please. I would also need the specific names of the shampoo and conditioner.Thanks a lot.



Dry, damaged, coloured hair?

I color my hair and I prefer Biolage Shampoo/Conditioner it's great....and smells awsome.I believe now you cna buy it at most stores you used to only be able to buy it at salons.



Dry, damaged, coloured hair?

Neutrogena Triple Moisture



There's shampoo, conditioner and a deep conditioning treatment that I use and I get many compliments on how shiny my hair is. I also do NOT use a blow dryer, except for rare occasions. It's the styling tools and the heat in them that really does the most damage. Getting a good cut that will air dry well is my secret.



Hair colors have gotten more and more gentle - but maybe you should consider using a different formula/brand. If you are coloring to lighten your hair, consider going a shade or two darker. This will probably look better and won't damage your hair as much.



Dry, damaged, coloured hair?

do a good old fashiond VO5 hot oil treatment. they say to do them about once a week, but i've done them every day for a week w/o making my hair greasy b/c it was so damaged.



Dry, damaged, coloured hair?

my mom has damaged hair and she usually uses pantene brunette expressions.



Dry, damaged, coloured hair?

Try rejoice or palmolive!



Dry, damaged, coloured hair?

Try the new herbal essences line, there's one called hello hydration, works good, i like the dangerously straight. A valible in condi. and shamp. Also try Paul Mitchell products



Dry, damaged, coloured hair?

Bracato's Cloud 9 shampoo and conditioner is awsome



Dry, damaged, coloured hair?

katz



Dry, damaged, coloured hair?

Try Schwarzkopf products instead. They've excellent hair care products.



Under Schwarzkopf products, find 1 of their series - Gliss Kur. Try the Deep Repair 19: for dry, stressed hair %26amp; Color Protect 30: for coloured, permed hair.



For more details, pls visit their official website at http://www.consumer.schwarzkopf.com



I've tried using their hair care products and have proven results, thus I'll introduce you to their products. The price is more expensive but I think it's worth it. Hope it works for you as well.



Dry, damaged, coloured hair?

use sunsilk



its my favorite..theyre different typse for all hair



Dry, damaged, coloured hair?

Forget about the hair products these girls are mentioning , trust me they wont work....I dont know if you've heard of Carols Daughter products, jade pinkett smith , mary j. blige are recommending them... they are just wonderful ...i've just started using her hair products not so long ago and they have worked for me...Give them a try too...you'll be happy with the results. And they are not as expensive as you might be thinking.



-Visit www.Carolsdaughter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment