Wednesday, July 29, 2009

If you go to a salon for a cut/color, should you expect the stylist to dry and style your hair when

I had been seeing the same styliest since i was 4 (17 yrs). she recently moved to mexico so i started seeing her mom (who worked in the same salon as my old stylist). The first time i went to her i got her to cut my hair. But she asked if i wouldn't mind blowdrying %26amp; styling my self because i know how i like better than she did.



today i got it colored. i used the same colors as i did for a hair show (red highlights %26amp; deep chocolate base). She only charged me the price of a single color rather that the foils and the base color (which would've been more). However, she asked me if i could blow-dry and style.



while i GREATLY appreciate the lower cost (since i am a student), is it expecting too much to be blow-dryed and styled despite the lower cost? My previous styliest always styled my hair after a service...should i start looking for someone new alll together?



If you go to a salon for a cut/color, should you expect the stylist to dry and style your hair when done?

Express your need for your stylist to blow dry and style your hair. That is how we often find new ways of fixing our hair. While i like a price break too, i often need a hair makeover into the new trendy style. Its her job to blowdry and style!!! Your not asking too much.



If you go to a salon for a cut/color, should you expect the stylist to dry and style your hair when done?

As a kid, I remember my stylist always drying and styling my hair.. and not being charged extra.



Now I'm trying to find a good stylist.. One cut my hair too short (two months before my wedding!), one cut it too long.. etc..



In my area, most stylists charge an extra 10 bucks to blow dry and style.. I thought that was what tips were for.. I've always been a good tipper.. but I have a hard time paying an extra ten bucks plus the tip..



I don't know whatever happened to good customer service. =(



If you go to a salon for a cut/color, should you expect the stylist to dry and style your hair when done?

ya i do!!lol



If you go to a salon for a cut/color, should you expect the stylist to dry and style your hair when done?

mine always does. just ask her to do it and tell her that your old one always did.



or ask if its included in the cut/color before you let her do anything to your hair next time.



If you go to a salon for a cut/color, should you expect the stylist to dry and style your hair when done?

you should definately expect the stylist to dry and style it for you! im a hair stylist and i would never ask my client to dry it themselves! thats crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment