Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What is a good treatment for dry, damaged hair because i tried lots of things for my hair but nothin

also, when you answer this question, could you put down the price so i'll be ready to buy it.



What is a good treatment for dry, damaged hair because i tried lots of things for my hair but nothing worked.?

Trim your ends a little bit like 1/8" every 6-8 weeks. Take any good conditioner and put it on dry hair, cover with a plastic cap. Leave this on for at least 8 hours or overnight. Try this for weekly for 6-8 weeks you will notice a big improvement.



I do this every week. My hair has really improved alot. Good luck!



What is a good treatment for dry, damaged hair because i tried lots of things for my hair but nothing worked.?

look up "hot oil treatment"



it really works!!!!!!!!!



What is a good treatment for dry, damaged hair because i tried lots of things for my hair but nothing worked.?

An easy at-home treatment is this:



once a week, coat your dry hair with olive oil and cover it with a scarf before bed. In the morning, wash your hair like normal. It will be smooth and shiny all week!



Another way:



Put a drop or two of honey in your shampoo. It reeealllly softens your hair, and smells great too!



What is a good treatment for dry, damaged hair because i tried lots of things for my hair but nothing worked.?

I've had problems with dry hair before too, I tried special conditioners, hot oil treatments, nothing seemed to help that much.



I recently visited my parents and my mom had some shampoo for color treated hair, but my hair is not color treated. It wsa all she had so I used it anyways, and my hair was SO smooth afterwards! Best of all it was an inexpensive brand, the Garnier Fructis line, about $3.99 for a bottle.



I kept using it at home and my hair has looked the best it's ever looked. I think it works because it doesn't strip the oils out of your hair so much, by trying not to strip out the color. Don't worry if you don't color your hair. What I do is use it for maybe a week, then alternate with one shampoo of normal shampoo to give my hair a little change, it works wonderfully for me and I will never use any other hair care regime.



Best of all it is EASY, just wash your hair, nothing special.



What is a good treatment for dry, damaged hair because i tried lots of things for my hair but nothing worked.?

put a relaxer on your hair and then put some olive oil in your hair every week it works really! i have dry hair too yuck i hate it



What is a good treatment for dry, damaged hair because i tried lots of things for my hair but nothing worked.?

If you straighten or curl your hair with hot tools stop for a while or dont do it as much. If you dye your hair stop that too. Trim it to get split ends off. You can get a hot oil treatment, a do it yourself kit is fairly cheap. Also, before you got to sleep, run conditioner through your hair and put your hair up in a bun or something overnight and rinse it out in the morning.



What is a good treatment for dry, damaged hair because i tried lots of things for my hair but nothing worked.?

Just eating foods like nuts or fish can help towards producing oils in your hair, stop it from looking so dry.



What is a good treatment for dry, damaged hair because i tried lots of things for my hair but nothing worked.?

Mix 1/2 cup honey with 2 spoons of oil (for medium to oily hair), work into hair, rinse with mild shampoo. Honey's good for a lot of things.



What is a good treatment for dry, damaged hair because i tried lots of things for my hair but nothing worked.?

my hair was the same but it become more better by using olive oil on your wet hair and cover it with very hot towel



make this every week and you will see the difference



you can make it in Hairdresser it will be better



What is a good treatment for dry, damaged hair because i tried lots of things for my hair but nothing worked.?

I used to have dry, brittle hair... probably from years and years of highlights, the pool, and the tanning bed. The solution for me was the Dangerously Straight line from Herbal Essenses. They also make a hydrating formula as well, but I haven't tried that one yet. I'm stuck on the one I've been using for the past few months. My hair has never been so soft, shiny, and healthy. The breakage has stopped, and my hair has really grown a lot longer than it was.(It's all the way down my back now!)



In my daughter's hair, I deep condition it with Cholestorol weekly. It works wonders for her hair. She is mixed, and has some very wild hair at times, so I have to put a relaxer in it from time to time just so that I can manage it. Her hair is gorgeous and is also very long and healthy.



Hope this helps you. Let me know.



Oh, I almost forgot the prices! The Dangerously Straight runs about 3 bucks each and the Cholestorol runs about 5-6 bucks for the tub.



What is a good treatment for dry, damaged hair because i tried lots of things for my hair but nothing worked.?

Try Suave Replenishing Shampoo and Conditioner, it really helps, and it smells great! It brings back moisture to your dry hair, and restores your damaged hair. It can be found at almost any store that has hair care products, and it is no more than $5.00!!! I hope this helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment