Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My hair is dry and rough . What to use to make it soft?

use a mixture of yougurt with tiny bit of warm olive oil.. leave on an hour .. then wash off.. or use mayonnaise as a deep conditioner



My hair is dry and rough . What to use to make it soft?

rinse it in beer (seriously)



My hair is dry and rough . What to use to make it soft?

head and shoulders. Even if you do not have dandruff i read that the ingredients in it work for dry hair.



and i like dove to make my hair silky. The dove conditioner, they should have some that says silky on it or something, but the head and shoulders might work for that too!



My hair is dry and rough . What to use to make it soft?

Try mayonnaise. Leave it on for a while then rinse with shampoo and conditioner. I know it's sounds gross but it really helps to get the hair smooth.



My hair is dry and rough . What to use to make it soft?

Redken AllSoft is a good range - I have the Shampoo/Conditioner and they're really great. Haven't tried any of the other products in the range but I imagine the conditioning treatment is a good idea for you too. It can be quite expensive but you can always buy it as a treat, and if it works for you you'll have to decide whether it's worth the expense of keeping it up.



These also work, sometimes:



Beer - rinse your hair in beer an hour or so before you have a shower.



Almond oil - comb it through an hour or so before - almond oil is good for most things...



cheers.



My hair is dry and rough . What to use to make it soft?

All depends on how damaged it is or whatever. But, try this..I know your going to think it's stupid, but believe me..It DOES work



Buy some cheap hair dye at a store for like 4.00 dollars. DON'T



dye yur hair. Just use the SHAMPOO tube that is in there. After



I seriously damaged my hair...many times...I would buy the box



just for the shampoo/conditioner tube. Use it everday for a week



then every other day or so. Your hair will become softer.



My hair is dry and rough . What to use to make it soft?

Trust me on this. Put some olive oil in your hair and wrap it in a plastic bag over night, or shower cap. Wash in the morning. It works.



My hair is dry and rough . What to use to make it soft?

somebody told me that a spoonful of mayonnaise added to your conditioner makes it really soft. just don't use too much because then it will smell.



My hair is dry and rough . What to use to make it soft?

Either change your shampoo to the followings:



Aveda Damage Remedy:http://beauty-tricks.com/index.php?optio...



Frederick Fekkai: http://beauty-tricks.com/index.php?optio...



Or use a deep conditioner once every week, and let it sit for a few hours before washing off, here are some better recommended ones: http://beauty-tricks.com/index.php?optio...



My hair is dry and rough . What to use to make it soft?

Mix an avocado with some coconut milk and leave on hair for 25 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment