Saturday, August 1, 2009

My hair is dry and somewhat frizzy, i use treseme shampoo, is that what is causing my hair to be thi

No way. TreSemme is an excellent product. I use it all the time. You hair probably just dry %26amp; needs a deep conditioner from time to time %26amp; perhaps a leave-in as well. Speak to your stylist for moisturizing tips.



My hair is dry and somewhat frizzy, i use treseme shampoo, is that what is causing my hair to be this way?

Blow drying is the main reason try a conditioner such as infusium 23 it is great leave in or rinse out.



My hair is dry and somewhat frizzy, i use treseme shampoo, is that what is causing my hair to be this way?

It could be- no matter how expensive and good, your hair could be "allergic" just like people are to stuff at salons (I am!)



change your brand for at least a month and see if there is a difference, otherwise, it could be a styling product. GOOD LUCK!



My hair is dry and somewhat frizzy, i use treseme shampoo, is that what is causing my hair to be this way?

It could just be hot air, curlers, flat irons or not enough conditioner.



My hair is dry and somewhat frizzy, i use treseme shampoo, is that what is causing my hair to be this way?

It's possible. Shampoos react differently on various types of hair. A shampoo that works terrific for one person may practically ruin another person's hair. We're all different! Try a shampoo formulated for dry hair, there are many good one on the market. A lot of people have success with the low priced products, a shampoo doesn't have to be prestige to work well. Be careful about blow-drying your hair, that can cause dry frizzies. Use a deep conditioner. Alberto VO5 has some excellent ones.



My hair is dry and somewhat frizzy, i use treseme shampoo, is that what is causing my hair to be this way?

That could be the problem! Treseme is not a shampoo I would recommend for your hair type. I found that using Pantene for color woman works even if you are not a woman of colors. Use Conditioner separate from the Shampoo. Wash your hair once ever 3 days so you don't wash out your natural oils. When using shampoo, use only a dime size. Any shampoo that over foams will dry out your hair even worse and cause the frizz your talking about. Once a week, do a hot oil treatment to relax it. Also once a week, buy the best conditioner (Biotene, product found at Walgreen). After your shower, apply the deep conditioner on and wrap it in a towel. Leave it on overnight. This will give your hair the moisture it has lost over time. Do this one time for two weeks and you will see results. Avoid coloring your hair if you already do. Use Nexus frizz control oil or Chi products oil (all can be found at Wal-greens) everyday. Remember not to wash your hair everyday. Only every 3 days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment