Saturday, August 1, 2009

I just moved to another state. And the water is hard. My hair stays dry. What can i use for my hair.

well, this one really isn't for your hair, but you could spend about $100 or so and get your self a water softener! They work great, and your water will be healthy to drink and bathe in. See, bathing in hard water isn't good for your skin either. It makes your skin super dry and of course your hair. It's kinda worth the money. As for your hair, I would recommend trying different types of shampoo and conditoner. I prefer herbal Essinance. They have a lot of different type you can choose from. and it's not too pricy. I do hope some of this might help.



I just moved to another state. And the water is hard. My hair stays dry. What can i use for my hair.?

try to use a conditioner after you wash. something with avocado or carrot oil.



you also might want to try a hot oil treatment for moisturizer.......



I just moved to another state. And the water is hard. My hair stays dry. What can i use for my hair.?

Suggest you apply coconut oil to your hair and massage it in thoroughly. Wrap it in a towel or a shower cap and leave it on overnight. (Put a towel on your pillow!) Next morning, wash your hair as usual and you will find that it is silky and manageable and will be less drier than usual. You can do this once a week or every couple of weeks.



I just moved to another state. And the water is hard. My hair stays dry. What can i use for my hair.?

Herbal essence conditioner works wonders for me



I just moved to another state. And the water is hard. My hair stays dry. What can i use for my hair.?

A clarifying shampoo followed by a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner.



I just moved to another state. And the water is hard. My hair stays dry. What can i use for my hair.?

Neutrogena Triple Moisture

No comments:

Post a Comment