Saturday, August 1, 2009

My hair a dry very dry what can i do?

panthene pro v



My hair a dry very dry what can i do?

buy a hot oil treatment. Make sure you use conditioner.



My hair a dry very dry what can i do?

read tips on haircare and more to help you better on this site



My hair a dry very dry what can i do?

Well, lets see!!! You definitely should get some essential oils %26amp; do some relaxing therapy to your hair. I know from personal experience rosemary, lemon (for lighter hair colors), lavendar, chedarwood, almond %26amp; jojoba oils are very very good. All you do is massage the oils into your scalp (can even



blend the oils with egg %26amp; avocado) %26amp; throughout your hair, wrap hair in towel %26amp; relax....... watch some tv or do something very relaxing/ 40mins is good enough, i leave it in all night, but then again all up to you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment