Saturday, August 1, 2009

I need serious help for my dry, frizzy brittle overprocessed hair!?

3 months ago, i added blonde streaks to my beatutiful dark brown hair, then a week ago, had it permed, and i came out way to tight, so I have washed it 5 times since, then today i tried to dye it a reddish brown, it turned pink, so I dyed it again dark brown the same day, please help how do i repair my severly damaged hair, it is very frizzy, and has no elasticity left and the top layer of curls that were blonde are stringy, dry, frizzy,just plain lifeless and damaged. what are some great products or ingredeiants to repair my ugly hair, i look like a gotta bad perm in the 80's.



I need serious help for my dry, frizzy brittle overprocessed hair!?

Aphogee 2 step protein treatment. You can get it at Sally if there's one in your area. There is a protein reconstructor and then you need to use the 2nd step which is a moisturizer/balancer. Don't let the sales girl just sell you the reconstructor by itself. For both bottles it should cost you less than $15 and you'll get more than 1 treatment out of it. The process takes at least an hour and it smells unpleasant while you're using it but it really really helps and the smell's gone by the next day at the latest.



Then for the next few days, conditon, condition, condition! If you can stand to do it, try doing CO washing (conditioner only) for a few days, get some cheap conditioner, use a bunch of it to scrub into your hair and leave on for a few minutes (conditioners have very mild cleansing agents), then rinse, and follow with a good conditioner which you leave on for the normal amount of time. Your hair might feel a bit heavy and you might want to wear it in a ponytail or wear a headband, but it will help.



You'll still probably have to get a haircut, but the protein treatment and conditioning will minimize the damage and the amount you have to cut.



Good luck!



I need serious help for my dry, frizzy brittle overprocessed hair!?

tip for next time. never die your hair twice in one day. the extra chemicals you added to your hair make it look the way it does right now



I need serious help for my dry, frizzy brittle overprocessed hair!?

ok dont panic, first trim ur ends, then buy nutrogenas triple moisture deep conditioner and also wen u wash use a gentle shampoo i suggest a a baby shampoo and a hydrating conditioner then wen u wash only wash ur roots and then add the conditioner onur tips and work ur way up not too much on ur roots also dont color perm or anything for a long time, like about a year and let ur rest. until its moisture is back and to maintain well use a wide toothe comb and also make sure u deep condition once every week for 5 minutes. also i suggest using a leave in conditioner on ur ends like using none of ur frizzness by herbal essences



I need serious help for my dry, frizzy brittle overprocessed hair!?

WHEN YOU GET A PERM YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO WASH IT FOR 72 HOURS..THATS WHAT MESSED YOUR HAIR UP IN THE FIRST PLACE..YOU HAD TO WAIT FOR YOUR CURLS TO FALL



I need serious help for my dry, frizzy brittle overprocessed hair!?

I use s factor seriuos conditioner from the salon, after I color. It is hard to find though and isnt cheap. Another thing that i learned in hair school is to use vitamin e cream and put in in your hair and wrap it in plastic, then blowdry is for 15 mins. Wash as usual after with a good product, matrix biolage color therapy products are great. Also your going to need a cut. If those things dont work, try going into a salon and getting a glossing coat as it helps repair your hair. Semi permanant dyes such as herbal esscences also repair damaged hair and even out your hair color.

No comments:

Post a Comment