Saturday, August 1, 2009

Help!!! My hair is dry, breaking, and frizzy. What can I do or buy to fix this?

Binky before you do anything...........STOP! and go to a professional TODAY!



Your hair is damaged, but can be repaired with proper assistance...if you can't afford to regularly go to the hair stylist then go just once to someone that a friend or family member can recommend, b/c that way you have evidence right on their head that she knows what she's doing...If not go to someone who advertises as specializing in damaged hair...GO...and ask them what you can do for this!...Ask what shampoo and conditioner as well as deep conditioner you should use...and a style recommendation b/c with this harsh winter weather and your hair already being dry to the point where it's breaking we can offer our opinions on her but if you still want hair come the summer time then go to a professional...more importantly go to a salon where the person working on your hair is familiar with your hair type!...Don't forget to ask for style suggestions b/c curling it everyday will dry it out more and getting braids may pull it out b/c if it's dry and breaking it may not be strong enough for that...Do what they tell you!



I'm telling you we can give advice all day but we can't see the state your head is in...nor are all of us licensed professionals that understand hair!



Help!!! My hair is dry, breaking, and frizzy. What can I do or buy to fix this?

go to a spa, or if they`re like busy, try Pantene, it works wonders for my hair!



Help!!! My hair is dry, breaking, and frizzy. What can I do or buy to fix this?

I tried olive oil and it really works! It leaves your hair a bit greasy though, so leave it on overnight and shampoo well in the morning.



Also try mayonnaise, eggs(rinse with COOL water), or avocado.



Help!!! My hair is dry, breaking, and frizzy. What can I do or buy to fix this?

Its all right, all girls have the same problem. What I use is the honey solution from the Body Shop, shampoo and conditioner, it works like a charm!



Help!!! My hair is dry, breaking, and frizzy. What can I do or buy to fix this?

hot oil treatment



Help!!! My hair is dry, breaking, and frizzy. What can I do or buy to fix this?

Try deep conditioning your hair once a week.....and if you are using alot of heat or chemicals on your hair...start using them less frequently...Your hair need to rest and recoup...and get back into a healthy condition...Also try taking vitamins...like a multi-vitamin and try a biotin supplement..it promotes healthy skin,hair,and nails..



Help!!! My hair is dry, breaking, and frizzy. What can I do or buy to fix this?

If you can afford to... consult with a good stylist/beautician. Drink lots of water, take a multivitamin and/or hair supplement with Biotin in it. Use good hair products that have panthenol, vitamins, keratin and protein in it... A good creme leave in conditioner will help as well. You might also consider getting a good trim to get rid of split ends.



Help!!! My hair is dry, breaking, and frizzy. What can I do or buy to fix this?

Try pantenes shampoo and conditioners for dry and damaged hair. Use both products then rinse them out. Then put pantenes proVtreatment a deep fortifying treatment in your hair and leave it in till after you finish washing your body shaving etc..etc... then wash out with as hot water as you can stand.Try to leave the treatment in for 3 to 5 minutes. Thats why i said to take a bath then rinse it out.You will feel the difference. Use the treatment twice a month then only when you feel it needs it. A little bit goes a long way in this 8.5 oz bottle.



Help!!! My hair is dry, breaking, and frizzy. What can I do or buy to fix this?

Use a deep conditioner once a week. Use cool water to wash your hair because hot water opens up your hair follicle releasing moisture. Don't brush your hair when it's wet because it breaks easier. Wash your hair no often then every other day. Use a good hair serum to tame frizz. Use a good shampoo and conditioner. I use a line called Pureology. I will never use anything else again. It's expensive, but worth it!



Help!!! My hair is dry, breaking, and frizzy. What can I do or buy to fix this?

Mix a tonic of apple cider vinegar and an 8 oz. glass of water. Drink this twic a day. Hair will stop falling out. I use SOFTEE hair conditioner with pure coconut oil. Both are very inexpensive. ACV has 93 vitamins and minerals. Also drink a glass of water every hour that you are awake. Water works wonders. Nails will benefit from acv too.



Help!!! My hair is dry, breaking, and frizzy. What can I do or buy to fix this?

I straighten my hair 3-4 times a week with a wet to dry straightener. And the best thing to use is spray on a heat protector before straightening and I use Aussie 3 minute miracle on my hair. If you do straighten your hair Iw ould recomend the wet to dry hair straightener, it doesnt burn your hair at all and its better than blowdrying your hair. Causes waaayyy too much breakage blowdrying it then straightening it.



Help!!! My hair is dry, breaking, and frizzy. What can I do or buy to fix this?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Dry hair / Oily hair/ Splitends / Fruit Packs for scalp



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur...



Help!!! My hair is dry, breaking, and frizzy. What can I do or buy to fix this?

oil, but only on wet hair cause it'll hold the moisture in. Never hair grease, never mineral oil, never Pantene Relaxed and Natural cause it contains mineral oil and petroluem which aren't good for the hair at all. I use Profectives and other water based oil lotions that don't contain petroluem. I also put on a satin cap that I saturate with liquid leave in conditioner, its called 911, after I wrap my hair before I go to bed at night. Once ever other week, like two weeks, I use a protein reconstructor, like Soft Sheen professional use stuff, and then a deep moisturizing conditioner afterward. I never expose my hair to harsh climates like cold or dry air cause it dries the hair and eventually breaks it off. And don't let it rub against collars or anything rough. And wear a satin cap under knit caps cause cotton dries out hair. Oh, and I wash my hair every other day with a moisturizing conditioner wash to stop the frizziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment