Saturday, August 1, 2009

Help for dry, brittle, colored hair?

ok so lately my hair has been through ALOT. lets just say that I cant really make up my mind about how I want it, but thats not the problem. see, over the past month, yes month, my hair has been bleached twice, and just last night, I decided to go back to my natural dark color. I like it better this way, so it will be staying this color for A WHILE. My hair is very thick, and a little past my shoulders in length. I know that my hair is damged from all of the color and bleach. Its naturally curly, but now its more frizzy than anything. Im not really sure exactly how to go about making up for all of the damage. It also lacks the shine that it used to have. Is there any way that I can get this back? my hair feels so un healthy. Thanks in advance you guys, and sorry for such a long description. lol :)



Help for dry, brittle, colored hair?

The best shampoo/conditioner for damaged hair is Extreme by Redken. Another good product is All Soft by Redken. But do not use All Soft if your hair is thin or if you want curl - it will be too heavy for your hair. You can buy a shine spray (Biolage has a good one) to spray on your hair after it's dry %26amp; styled to give it a healthier look, just go light on it or your hair will look greasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment