Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My hair ends are so dry and dead, how do i make them better?

Ive gotten several trims, I condition like crazy. Ive tried even not washing so my natural oils will condition it. I was told water dosnt help either. But im sick of making my hair shorter n shorter trying to fix it but yet it still comes back.Am I doing something wrong, how do i fix this????



My hair ends are so dry and dead, how do i make them better?

First you should have asked in a different category. However, you sound like you have a vitamin deficiency. Take some and some Omega-3 Fatty Acids/Oils. Go to the health food store.



My hair ends are so dry and dead, how do i make them better?

Use a detangler so it won't break as much in grooming and avoid blow dryers and curling irons.



My hair ends are so dry and dead, how do i make them better?

keep your ends trimmed. Use Aussie Tip Mender Shampoo and Conditioner. It works really well to help with the dry damaged ends.



My hair ends are so dry and dead, how do i make them better?

My sister had the same problem. Mom tried all kinds of different shampoos and conditioners. Creamy (not gel) shampoos work best and then they found Mayo. It sounds gross but it really made a huge difference. Real mayo, saturate your hair with it, leave it for 30 minutes and wash it out. (wash it thoroughly or will leave your hair oily). It has egg, vinegar which are good for your hair, oil which helps condition it. don't use miracle whip, it has to be real mayo.



Yes, while its on, it stinks. never never answer the door while your doing this... they will think your crazy! but, seriously it works. It will condition your scalp as well. After you have trimmed the dead ends off, start a once a week regimen of mayo and I promise you, your hair will glow, be healthier and even grow faster! Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment