Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Can I perm my hair ? My hair is too dry. Any suggestion........?

I had my fourth rebonding my hair this May. My hair length is 3 inches below the shoulder. Is good to have perm ? I mean digital or Japanes ....... please suggest me ...



Can I perm my hair ? My hair is too dry. Any suggestion........?

your hair is to try, treat your hair with a moisturizer first or an oil treatment, you can even do a home treatment use mayo, or olive oil, put it on your hair and leave it on for several mins then rinse. You probably need to do it more then once a week for several weeks, your hair sounds like its pretty damaged. If you perm your hair while it is dry it will be to brittle and split at the ends.



Can I perm my hair ? My hair is too dry. Any suggestion........?

if u have dry hair then perm will not help it. it will only make the hair more drier. and if u have already done rebounding 4 times then ur hair is pretty much damaged. i mean thats a lot of chemicals.



Can I perm my hair ? My hair is too dry. Any suggestion........?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to: /Dryhair /Henna on hair /Hot oil massages



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:



Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/



Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/



Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/Hairremoval...



Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair



Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure



Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Free beauty tips on Makeup/Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/



hair highlighting/Weight loss etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment