Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My doughter is 4 .and now she has very dry scalp and also hair drops alot can any body help me wat i

i use oil tharapy .i used olive oil for moisture her head but from that day she got extra dry flaky scalp and hair dropping



My doughter is 4 .and now she has very dry scalp and also hair drops alot can any body help me wat i do?

its possible its just her diet, or maybe she has dandruff, orr maybe she has a skin disease like psorasis.



i got psorasis when i was 5 and my hair started falling out..



of course u shud go to your doctor and get it checked out, the sooner something is done the better it is. relax:) im sure you'll find the problem



My doughter is 4 .and now she has very dry scalp and also hair drops alot can any body help me wat i do?

You should of finished school for you started halfing kids.



My doughter is 4 .and now she has very dry scalp and also hair drops alot can any body help me wat i do?

well it would probably be better to use something like head and shoulders for a while...and get her to a dermatologist, there can be many different causes for this, including a problem with her thyroid.



My doughter is 4 .and now she has very dry scalp and also hair drops alot can any body help me wat i do?

Baby dandruff -- luckily it does not show up on photos! My first son had a helmet of it but it did clear up: we used calendula oil. This is usually almond oil that has had calendula flowers steeped in it for a long time and is very suitable for children and babies with sensitive skin. His dandruff flaked off with bits of hair attached to it, which was very disturbing. I tried shampooing often, shampooing with special oil-based shampoo, gently loosening the dandruff when his head was moist and the dandruff soft -- no help. But once I tried massaging the calendula oil I used as a baby oil very gently into his scalp on three or four sessions. Within a few weeks the dandruff came loose and pretty much never came back.



I have cut down shampooing to once a week and this also seems to be helpful. It is enough for a four year old, and if there is mud or food to get out of the hair, I just use shampoo just on the hair not on the scalp. I use a gentle baby shampoo, currently J%26amp;J. I would not use head+shoulders as advised above as this would be too harsh on a little child.



If the calendula oil does not help, do speak to your paediatrician. Mine told me that it is a relatively common condition and he can prescribe something to help, but I wanted to try a more natural way before hitting the drugs.



Hope I've helped and good luck



My doughter is 4 .and now she has very dry scalp and also hair drops alot can any body help me wat i do?

First of all I would take her to a pediatrician and have her checked out.She is probably needing specific vitamins for her age group.Don't wait around.

No comments:

Post a Comment